Spring

Spring

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trouble Spot Tuesday

Sorry I'm so late posting...I have so many ideas and projects I was having trouble choosing one. :)  I thought why not talk about "trouble spots" to decorate.  We all have them some more than others.  But there is one in particular that most of us have in common...the area above the toilet.  Yep, that is a very odd place to accessorize.  Do you do like most and just hang a picture there or a shelf or nothing because you just don't know what to do.  Well I have been there and done that...until I decided to think outside of the box.
This is what I came up with.  I already had the towel bar so I just looked for fingertip towels that when with the look I was going for.  As you all know initials  are VERY popular and I love the look so I went with that.  I also added a regular towel as a "base".  Below the towels I used a planter that was not in use anymore and just rolled up wash clothes and placed then inside.  I like the look because it is something different and fun...who knows I may find another towel to add to the collection too.  Next time you have a "trouble spot" try to come up with something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment