Spring

Spring

Monday, September 3, 2012

Old Bottles + Burlap + Buttons

Hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend.  I have been busy addeing more Fall decorations to my house.  I also did a few simple/fast projects!!  First I started with some old brown bottles...I paid about $1 for each one at a local antique mall.  Placed them under a cloche I already had.  But after looking at them I thought they looked a little "naked".
So I decided to go thru my stash of vintage buttons I got from my aunt.  There were so many to choose from but I was trying to stay with something that went together but was different.  Also I had some burlap left from some other projects....
Sorry the last two didn't turn out very well...the 1st and 3rd buttons have rhinestones on them the middle does not.  Now they look a little more "dressed" and I thought the burlap would be a great texture.  also I cna keep these out during the year since they are not specific to Fall.  I just love the way they turned out. :)

 


1 comment:

  1. Now I see the burlap! This really works. I was thrilled to be mentioned on your blog site.

    ReplyDelete