Spring

Spring

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Guest Room Mirror Wall...Inspiration

Hope you had a great weekend!!  Sorry I have not posted in a while...I have been working on several projects.  One that I will share my inspiration photos of are for our guest room.  I am working on a mirror wall for this room.  I have antiques in this room and 95% are from our family members.  Since I am not done with it I will be posting photos of mirror walls I love!!! 


I love the idea of adding hand mirrors to the collection!!!  When I found the image below I fell in love with the look..........
I am on the hunt for a few hand mirrors now to finish my wall....as soon as I get it finished I will post photos.  I will also be writing a post about our guest room soon!!  Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do and hope you have a great Monday!! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment