Spring

Spring

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ready for Spring?

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
Are you Ready for Spring?
 
Sorry I have been MIA..but I have been getting our porch & patio ready from Spring.
 
Here are a few photos of what I have been working on out on our patio..




It's not a lot but its a start!  I will be taking more photos as I add to it.
 
I do have a project for the weekend...I will be adding color around my fountain in our front flowerbed.
 
 
I will add white, pink & purple..any suggestions are welcome.  Keep in mind I am in Texas so heat is a big factor & its part shade.
I also want to recreate a planter like this...with a cottage twist of course!
 
Will post photos once mine is done. :)
I am also working on getting fabrics together for pillows on my new porch bench....
 
I found it online at Wal-Mart for $139!!  Its a 3 seat bench too so it will work great on our long porch.  Will keep you posted on the fabrics...
 
Also stay tuned to my Spring/Summer Outdoor Contest...
 
Have a great day!!



 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment