Spring

Spring

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Are you Ready for Fall?

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
 
 
 
Are you Ready for Fall?
 

I am!!  I have been getting some great inspiration from Pinterest..if you are not following me yet click on the Icon at the top of the page.  Today I am going to show you a few things that I have on my TO DO list for Fall....
 



 
I want to make one of the topiary above for my front porch!!
 

Also LOVE the idea of the big pillow on the bench...
or this one is cute too..
 


I am working on one that is a cross between the two...stay tuned it will be featured in my next post!!!
 
 
Starting on Friday Sept. 13, 2013 I will have a Fall Feature Friday..
I will either post about projects I am working on or inspirations.
 
 
Hope you are having a great week!!!
 
Talk to you soon &
Happy Decorating!!
 
 
Julie




 

No comments:

Post a Comment