Spring

Spring

Saturday, August 11, 2012

"Display" Wall..In Progress!!

I have been working on a large "display" wall for a bit now.  I have most of the items but I'm just trying to pull it all together to my liking!  It all started with a large wall in my family room..I already had a few things up but they just never really looked pulled together.  Once I saw this inspiration photo on Pinterest I knew this is what I had been "looking" for!!!
I love the overall look...and the colors but they are not right for my personal home.  So with that being said I will change up the colors of the frames but use off white also.  Tonight I will be showing you a sneak peak of what I have been working on for the wall & once I get it all together I will post an update.
So far this is one of my favorite things for the wall...I took an old frame and covered the insert with burlap to add texture & color and the letter C. (for our last name)
I hope to have it done tomorrow..if so I will be posting the final photos then. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment