Spring

Spring

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friday..For the Love of Tin

I'm sorry I am a week late on this post..I have been a bit under the weather!!  But I'm back now..this week I am featuring a couple of antique tins that I have framed.
These are the first tins I ever bought.  The one above was a lot more grey so I just painted it with some craft paint to make it the color I wanted.  I had my hubby mount it on a thin sheet of wood and then he made a frame around it for me. 
The one above...came the way to see it!!  So I just framed it out.  I love the simple style of this one...they hang together in my dining room. 
Along side a display cabinet that was my grandparents, a handmade chair that was my great grandmothers and my collection of white pitchers.  I just love the way this litte corner of my dining room looks...will have more on this room soon.
 
 
 


1 comment: